Official Rules for SharePoint Experts Inc. Leap Into Training Campaign
Official Rules for SharePoint Experts Inc. Leap Into Training Campaign
$100 Training Voucher
- Received from completing the survey located at https://sharepointexperience.com/survey.
- Valid for one use only per person.
- Voucher expires on December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
- Voucher is not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to registrations previously placed with The SharePoint Experience.
- If you cancel your registration and a refund is due, the amount you paid (not the full course cost) will be refunded.
- Not applicable for private courses.
$100 Amazon Gift Card give-away
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at http://sharepointexperience.com/survey and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SharePoint Experts, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SharePoint Experts, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 3, 2016 12:01am CST (UTC-6) and ending February 28, 2016 11:59pm CST (UTC-6). All online entries must be received by February 28, 2016 11:59pm CST (UTC-6).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://sharepointexperience.com/survey. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SharePoint Experts, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information marked as required in the survey. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SharePoint Experts, Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Amazon $100.00 Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SharePoint Experts, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of SharePoint Experts, Inc. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SharePoint Experts, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The selection of a Winner will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Campaign Period under the supervision of SharePoint Experts, Inc. This selection will take place on February 29, 2016. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. SharePoint Experts, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SHAREPOINT EXPERT INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that SharePoint Experts, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of SharePoint Experts, Inc., and SharePoint Experts, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: SharePoint Experts, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SharePoint Experts, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SharePoint Experts, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SharePoint Experts, Inc. SharePoint Experts, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SharePoint Experts, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SharePoint Experts, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SharePoint Experts, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kendall County, Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SharePoint Experts, Inc., 14090 FM 2920 Rd., Ste G-136, Tomball, TX 77377 USA. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is SharePoint Experts, Inc., 7404 Windstone Court, Plainfield, IL 60586 USA.
- The Campaign hosted by SharePoint Experts, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.