Attending an experience online
Online Training (Distance Learning)
All of our online training courses are open to the public for registration. You can also book a private course delivery for just the employees at your organization. The SharePoint Experience online training courses are presented in the following ways:
- Real-time online training during scheduled course times with an instructor. These courses typically span 2-4 consecutive days.
- Self-paced courses where you work through course materials at your own speed.
- Blended: real-time online training combined with self-paced assignments and activities. These courses typically span 6-8 weeks, similar to Coursera.
The advantages of online training
- Attend the course from work or home – no travel or commuting required
- Only need an Internet connection and web browser to participate
- All course sessions are recorded and available for post-class reference for at least 18 months
- Audio broadcast uses professional microphone equipment
- Course registration fees start at $195/person
- Completion certificates are available
Real-time online training – live with an instructor at a scheduled time
Our instructors are ready to teach you SharePoint using an advanced webinar tool and top of the line microphone equipment. Our online classes are packed with information and demos and every class session is recorded. After the class is over you can go back and review lectures, demos and Q&A sessions as often as you like. Online training is an excellent way to learn SharePoint from the comfort of your own office or home.
How it works
This isn’t the same boring webcast you’ve attended time and time again — our distance learning environment is interactive, cross-platform and as close as you can get to an actual classroom. Connect with other students and your instructor through screen sharing, live voice (instructor only) and a private chat. It’s an experience like no other!
- On the first day of class you will log into our online learning tool and our web-based chat
- Depending on your surrounding environment, you may benefit from using headphones during class
- A dual monitor setup is very handy if you have one available
- All course sessions are recorded and provided to you after class
- All course materials, code files and handouts are provided to you through a private student only web site
- When class isn’t in session (both before and after), questions can be sent directly to your instructor
Self-paced training – go at your own speed
Some of our online learning courses are available as self-paced training. This means you take the course at a time of your choosing and at your own pace.
- Course materials include written notes, handouts and screencasts
- All screencasts, course materials, code files and handouts are provided to you through a private student only web site
- Course access is granted when payment is received
- Completion certificates are available
- Questions can be sent directly to your instructor
Here are some recent testimonials from students attending online courses:
“The SharePoint Experts online interactive live training courses are a great value proposition… The logistics were flawless and the content delivered was excellent… SharePoint Experts got it right!”
“The online training session was exactly what the doctor ordered. It saved me time, saved my organization money, and it was VERY useful. The online interface was engaging and very interactive.”
“It was like an on-site instructor-led class – but at the convenience of my desk. The session was very interactive, not like other “shut up and listen” online training that I have tried. The instructor was VERY responsive to students…It’s often surprising to have an instructor who can immediately answer questions and give relevant, practical information. I applied what I learned five minutes after the end of the class.”
“I continue to be very pleased with your presentations. They are by far the very best I have ever attended. Hands down.”
“SharePoint Experts – Geek tested, mother approved (well most mothers).”